Sunday, 31 August 2008

Back For Good

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ARgh!!!!!!! I am sooooooo sorry Its been forever since I last updated! I honestly lost my creative mojo for a couple of weeks and then I been really ill for over a month so that is why I have not updated! :-D but I am back! and feeling good! I am hoping to get scrapping again next weekend!
While I have been gone Kitty Robot celebrated its one year anniversary!!!!!!! congratulations girls!!!!!!! I am so proud to be part of this Design Team.
There is so much cuteness in this shop and new products! check out the shop here
I am going to be a much better blogger and much better scrapper! and also I am going to start taking lots of photos too!


4 comments:

Beth Perry said...

Glad you are feeling better!

I have another set of goodies coming my way from kittyrobot..can't wait until it arrives! :D
B

Angie said...

I got that green robot coming from jodes >>Yahhh!!! love ur blog

Lindsay_Loves said...

I love those robots! and alos your scrapbook style! keep it up :]

Angie Delarie said...

Loving the blog!