Saturday, 3 May 2008

Sunny Saturday

Today is my first day of my 3 day weekend! Its now 4pm here. I went shopping this morning and got back at 1pm! I tried to find a skirt but could not find the perfect one, to big too small or did not like the way it looked. I ended up buying clothes which I did not go to get lol.

I made this layout when I got back, me eating Ice-cream in Italy! using the April Sweet Spuds Kit! I then made some home-made soup from scratch for lunch and bought some french-bread. I have been baking bread too! now I am sitting back relaxing and watching juno for the 3rd time.
Here is what I was wearing today, I can never decide what to wear, what accessories match my outfit and what bag goes! I always judge the weather wrong too! If I wear short sleeves it ends up being a freezing cold day.
Have a great Saturday. xx

1 comment:

Dani said...

darling layout of course!

and I love your outfit! those blues are so fresh!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj