Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Kitty Robot

Some of you may know that I am a DT member for Kitty Robot! and I thought it was about time I wrote an entry about my favorite products! and show some layouts of how I used the buttons!

I must say that Kitty Robot buttons are my favorite embellies! there are soooooo many varieties and the quality of the product is amazing!

The newest addition to the shop is these BRIGHT GLASSED - cute bright and fun buttons handmade from sculpey clay! I have just seen them today and they are my new favorites! they are bright and funky and have alot of detail to them!
Here is a layout I have created using these fun BRIGHT sculpey buttons - set of 9, polymer clay - scrapbooking sewing or craft buttons, (see closup photo below) you can buy them HERE
These buttons I bought months ago long before I was asked to be a DT member! when I got these in the mail I fell in love with these! they so so cute and I cannot explain how much detail is on each button and how much dimention there is! they really make a layout or project stunning.




Here is another layout I made with these bright buttons.




I also wanted to point out these Adorable little owl buttons!!!! I have a couple in my DT pack, I am waiting till I create a layout where these will fit perfect on! again just look at the detail on these!
Kitty Robot create products for all different styles! vintage buttons, cupcake buttons and rainbow buttons! as well as the Kitty Robot kit which is always full of fun and vintage goodness! go and check out the shop HERE!


4 comments:

~Danity Doll~ said...

oooh those buttons are SOOOOOO lush!! i need some :D

fabby lo's you've done there too
xx

Ruby Claire. said...

HEYY!!
Memberr me??
Your flickr friend :) xD
How are ya?
LUVVING those LO's!
AND omigawwsh Jodie and Ayesha are SO talented!! heir buttons ROCK!
xx

mmwwaahh211 said...

love those buttons, especially the glittery owls!

Jodie said...

hehe you are a sweetheart!
and im so proud to have you on the dt,cos i think your amazing.
thanks so much it means alot!!!
xx