Tuesday, 6 May 2008

I MADE THE SISTV CATWALK

Wow! I am so happy right now! sorry to sound like I am bragging but I made this weeks Catwalk HERE with the layout "I Rock" which I posted in my previous post! Lisa Garay picked me! and I am so so honored! this layout kind of ment alot to me, because it was not easy to be positive and the design with cutting out the photo etc was a change for me so I guess this layout has made me feel good about myself a tiny bit.
This layout I created yesterday "A Step Break" having a break on the Spanish Steps in Rome! I used the April Dozens kit! I still have some left! its amazing how much you can make out of kits.Here is today's 365 photo! after having a 3 day weekend (national UK holiday yesterday) I really did not want to go to work today.

Tomorrow after work I am going shopping to spend my birthday money! I cannot believe I have not spent it yet. Its also gorgeous weather here in the UK.........well here in the south! a bit of sun and everyone is in their shorts and flip flops lol. xxxxx

2 comments:

Donna said...

CONGRATS on making the catwalk! That is just too awesome!!!

I adore your new layout! Really loveing the waves on the orange monster paper.

Staci Compher said...

Congrats!! on making the catwalk.....love the new pages!!