Sunday, 6 April 2008

Winter WonderLand In April..........

ITS SNOWING!!! and its settled on the floor which never happens in the UK! people in my road are making snowman so cool!
I LOVE houndstooth at the moment and created this layout of Roxie as a kitten yesterday afternoon when I had some time I used some new Love Elsie Claire too!

I also got some new Bampop in the mail this week! and had to play with it this morning! here is what my creative space looked like this morning! I was not getting my inspiration sitting at my craft table to I set up camp on the floor! lol and here is what I created.
This layout is of me in 1998 when I fell down the stairs and broke my ankle! I am such a clumsy girl! it happend at school on my 2nd day there! I remember this photo being taken, I am in my football shirt because we were watching our team play a match on TV!


I am loving star prints at the moment! I bought this bracelet last week, and have a new blouse which is blue and has star prints in gold!

I need to sort my head out.......so much I want to do so I am going to make a list of what needs to be done and what timeframes. I have another interview this week which I do not think I will get but its good to have an interview and every interview is an experience in life. I think its better to be positive about things rather then think you will not win something or ever achieve just think you will but all the rejections before are just experiences that make us stronger!

xxxx

9 comments:

Dani said...

Love the layouts!!! And good luck on your interview!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Donna said...

Love your layouts! Your kitten is so precious!

We Accident Prone People should really unite. I tripped over my dog and broke my elbow in 7th grade.

Good Luck on your interview!

Babydoll said...

Layouts are cute and fun. I love your style!

Amber Risher said...

Love the new lo's! That is right, girl, stay positive about the interview! Anyone will be lucky to have you working with them! Good luck!

PS love the bracelet!

xx, Amber

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

just love your stuff. Girlie...you rock!!

Dumuro said...

See Please Here

Ladybastard said...

hi how are u?
love the new stuffs ;)

Jennifer said...

lovin' the new layouts!
you are totally awesome!!
i love star prints too,
and i have a big fat crush on your bracelet!!!
jp. :)

Michelle said...

...lovin the pages!! =) I feel the same with projects - must make a list!! And good luck on the interview! =) They're a good experience, either way!