Thursday, 3 April 2008

Stacey Fike Swap

Ok I had to post this real quick before I go food shopping. Here is a layout I created for a Swap with the wonderful Stacey Fike! I painted around the photo which is a new technique for me! but I like how it turned out, painted around the layout and did some doodles too.


Here is the layout she created for me!


WOW isn't it AMAZING!!!! I love the colors and the design, its perfect! photo swaps are so much fun and great for inspiration.


One more day till the weekend and gosh I need a break! In 16 days I will be here........

Rome Italy! this is my hotel bar/terrace with a view of the Colleseum its a 4 star modern hotel! a 4 night break is just what I need! I cannot wait to visit this wonderful city full of culture.

5 comments:

dani j. said...

those are rockin' layouts!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Amélie said...

Wow !!

I love your Stacey Fike LO!
The colours are so intense.

Shalay said...

I love the bright vibrant colors of your layout! And have a fabulous time in Rome, I am seriously jealous!

toofclnr said...

hey girl!!! i so love reading your blog!! so much fun and color and excitement!!! thanks for sharing your work..i adore it!!
also i got your package a few days ago!! i LOVE it all....thank YOU so so so much for your kindness!! i can't wait to use it all up!!! you definately know what i like.. hehee...it's great and your foam flowers are AWESOME!!! thanks again...enjoy your weekend!!!
Tara/toofclnr!

ricanlaw said...

That looks amazing. Awesome for you. How truly exciting! Have a great time and take many photos. Love your fun layouts too.