Tuesday, 29 April 2008

New Blog Header and Ramblings

What do you think of my new header??? A couple of people have noticed it already! thank you for the comments! I wanted a bit of a change so added new music too.
  1. Here are a couple of photos from Rome the Trevi Fountain and me trowing a coin in.......if you throw a coin backwards into the fountain you will return to Rome (I sure hope so).

2. Cannot wait till this weekend! Monday is a UK holiday so its a 3 day weekend, lots of scrapping, painting and watching old movies!

3. Love that it is light when I get home! and the sun is starting to come out showing signs that summer is here.

4. I am having a spending spree on ASOS DOT COM! there is so much new stock on that site, got to get me some.

4 comments:

Amélie said...

love your new header!! Its pretty cute.

Donna said...

Love the fountain pics! Just beautiful!

Your blog updates are really coming along! Keep them up! I really like seeing all the new changes!

Dani said...

Love the new header!! it's adorable!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Babydoll said...

Loving the new header and the new music!