Tuesday, 1 April 2008

April Fools Day!!!

I was asked to be one of this months DT of scrapmusik go and check out the song its so much fun, and really catchy.

How funny is this........I have been shopping in Bluewater for years......I go every other weekend and I never noticed that this hello kitty shop opened, I must be stupid I know! I cannot believe it was right under my nose all this time and I never saw it!
I just got these little pumps in the mail! black with little dimontes on them! they are so cute! and comfortable, I am 5ft 6 so do not need to wear heals much apart from at work, I love my pumps and ugg boots.
My DT term at Scrapping The Music has ended! its been 6 months I cannot believe it has gone so fast, I learnt so much and it was a great experience.......as they say one door closes and another one opens. Except a new door has not opened yet!!!



7 comments:

Boriquaz said...

I love Sanrio stores, we have this little store called Morning Glory which is like sanrio but with more characters. Love it! Great lo and thanks for introducin me to that scrapmusik site.

Amber Risher said...

Congrats on the new dt spot for the month! I know that more great opportunities will come along for you from the one that ended! You are super talented, so something better will come along for you! I love that you have a hello kitty store...I wish we did! I love her!!!!! Those new shoes look rockin! Wonder if I can get them here in the US! I need them! I have been hunting the perfect flats! Well, I love the new lo and hope your week is great!

xx, Amber

Michelle said...

Lovely page! I saw it on the Scrapmusik blog this morning...=) yay! Cute shoes, too!!

dani j. said...

hi!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog.... love your layout for the the scrapmusik blog, so colorful and fun!
:)

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Stephanie Joanna said...

love love love those shoes!! I'll miss seeing your work at Scrappin' the Music, you had a lot of really great pages! I'll be sure to continue coming to your blog to get some inspiration!

ricanlaw said...

Happy April Fool's day to you too! I love Sanrio stores too and now that I have a little girl, we can share in the joy of shopping there together. Your layouts are so fun and congrats on the dt spot, truly deserving.

Mollie said...

I looove all of your LO's... So bright and colorful and fun! You are awesome!