Wednesday, 19 March 2008

YAY for 4 day weeks.

So many little things to update on.......so I am going to do it as a summary.
  • The next Kitty Robot kit is up for sale tomorrow! the above photo is a sneak! it looks so good doesn't it?
  • Tomorrow is the last day at work before Easter break. Here in the UK we get Friday and Monday off work, so thats a 4 day weekend WOOOHOOOO!!!!!
  • Friday I am going shopping in London! up Oxford street and covent garden, most of the day I will spend in Selfridges! I love shopping in London, its only 20 minutes away on the train.........but I always shop till I drop! its so tiring!

  • Love this owl lounge wear! there is a sweater which matches as a set! I might have to buy it!

  • I received some New Love Elsie *Claire* papers and embellies this week! I cannot wait to start scrapping with them! I have two days of scrapping planned this weekend! I hope I can get some creative things done. I have about 3 brown mail boxes on my craft table at the moment, the 2 March kits, which still have goodies inside to scrap and one full of Love Elsie and thicker stickers! I need to sort out my supplies lol.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

just to say hello
you rock

Amber Risher said...

Good for you for getting a long weekend! I wish I did! Love the new Elsie papers! Can't wait to see what you do with them! Love those pants, too! Niiiice! And Happy Birthday to your dad!!! Hope you have a great Easter!!!

Amber