Monday, 24 March 2008

Thought Of The Week.....

I will start this week with a positive thought of the week! "Enjoy Relaxing and Creating" I created this today........I got up early and felt like doodling so got my pens out. I am sticking this on my noticeboard to remind me thats what I enjoy and to forget about work this week and look forward to the weekend of relaxing and creating. This 4 day break has been brilliant because that is all I have done.......and shopped too much lol.
Here is a layout I did for fun yesterday! Easter Sunday by the time I had scrapped this I had taken a polaroid photo, spring cleaned and eaten chocolate and jellybeans. Had to get the paint out and fun embellies I felt like doing a crazy page.
So into this site at the moment for kawaii goodies
Check out THESE cute fabrics from etsy
On that note I shall leave you with a photo from my 365 project
This break has gone so fast, back to work tomorrow. I spent today eating a lindt chocolate bunny and watching The Devil Wears Prada. Then I put a bunch of photos into albums.
Hope you all have a great week. xx

7 comments:

Jill Deiling said...

i love your new lo!! It sounds like you had a nice, relaxing easter. :) Love your new photo, and i looove shopkawaii.com. just ordered a bunch from there. you started my kawaii addiction when you sent me that fun stuff, thanks a lot! lol! :P

Lisa said...

Cute layout! Thanks for the fabric link. I've been browsing fabrics most of the day. Loved those. Oh, and did you know that polaroid is going out of business. They will not be making any product in 2009 (something like that). I hope you got some r&c in your day :)

Babydoll said...

Love your blog and your Etsy shop!! Hope you don't mind me hearting you on Etsty and adding you to my blogroll here. Great doodles!! I've gotta go check out shopkawaii.com. :)

Donna said...

Love that layout! I have been wanting to try the kawaii tapes. I think I just might now.

Love your style!

Ladybastard said...

Girl, I totally love all of your cute works!!!
*_*

*fauve* said...

Your hairdo is so cute!Love the layout,really funky!

EllePiggo said...

Fab stuff Nikki! Looks like you've had fun. :)

Vanessa.