Sunday, 30 March 2008

This Cat Is Bananas

I had the best wake up call Saturday morning! my doorbell rang and Mr postman bought me the March Dozens Kit I LOVE IT! its packed full of fun and vintage goodies. I was going to save it till next week but could not resist creating this layout as soon as I saw this monkey pp! I knew I had to create a layout about one of the many songs I sing to Roxie. When she is in a crazy mood "This Cat Is Bananas" haha I kept singing it all day yesterday. I will be creating with the rest of the kit next weekend! I had other kits I needed to use up this weekend.

I used up my Sweet Spuds kit for this layout. The latest Overlooked challenge! This photo is what was in my fridge a few weeks ago. I had fun with this layout because I typed on my dymo and stuck the food labels next to the food and wrote on the layout which was fun to do.

After my spring clean last weekend I am now feeling that it was a waste of time. I have paints everywhere, brown parcels full of kits and paper and I am back to square one with the organisation. I got my Zingboom SISTV vintage collection at the end of last week! I love things like this I am thinking of a good use for them so I might save them for a while.
It was pouring with rain yesterday so I stayed at home and scrapped and watched some movies and we bought the whole of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on DVD so have been watching that. Today I have been cooking fruit cake and soup and the house smells lovely and fresh.

I will leave you with a sneak peak of a layout I can post on 1st March! Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

jen renee said...

wow, I'm in love with your layouts! (especially the cat who's bananas...)

Silvitanova said...

Hi cool girl! I love the banana's layout very much!
xxxsilvia

Holly Croteau said...

So cute!! Love this.

ricanlaw said...

Your layouts Nikki are alwasy such fun. Kudos to you!

Amber Risher said...

Nikki, your new lo's are fabulous! That pic of you is the cutest too and your little outfit is fab! can't wait to see the rest of that sneak!

xx, Amber

charlotte said...

Hi Nikki!! I totally love your fridge LO - it's so cool. Awesome colors and what a fun theme to create a layout about. :-)
And the banana's layout is so fun. Love the monkey papers! hehe!