Sunday, 16 March 2008

Happy Birthday DAD!!! & Sunday Layouts

Happy Birthday Dad! 51 today! its 2pm here and he is so far not having a good day........him and my mum have just broke down in their car while going to the pub for a drink, and its pouring with rain, they are waiting for the breakdown service to collect them! this afternoon we are having a takeaway and watching his favorite film......I hope the day gets better lol.
This layout is for this weeks challenge over at Scrapping The Music I used my sweet spuds kit (which rocks) this song is "Fly Away" I used the lyrics "I want to get away" right now all I want is a break, I cannot wait to go to Rome in Italy next month.

Here is another layout using the sweet spuds March kit! my sweet little Roxie looking like a teddy bear in this photo! love the AC sparkle thickers! I still have half of the kit left so watch this space.

next weekend is easter weekend here in the UK which means we all get Friday and Monday off work! two 4 day weeks wooop! and that means more time to scrap! YAY! I was feeling like I lost my mojo the last week as I had other things on my mind, today I got up and found my mojo and created these two layouts.

Have a great Sunday.....I hope my dad's birthday turns out better.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

aw what a bugger, hope his birthday turns out better.
love ur new pages babe love that kitty of urs, shes so my sui cats twin hey!!!!

glad to hear ur more happy and confident too, keep ur chin up sweetheart!
xx

Maggie said...

hope he gets a good bday,
Maggie

charlotte said...

Again I must say that I really LOVE your colorful layouts a lot! They are so wonderful to look at and I love all the little details! :-)
It must be nice to think about the Rome trip next month!! Keep up and have a wonderful Easter!

Charlotte in Denmark.