Saturday, 22 March 2008

A Day In London........

This morning I got up and scrapped this layout for Category Stories, what would you do if you had a million $$$$$???? I would buy an apartment in NYC, run my own candy store or bakery and buy a yellow cab! I had so much fun with this layout!!!
Yesterday I had the best day up town London Baby!!!! I live 20 minutes away on the train and I am lucky to live near here! even though I am always in London I still love seeing the sights like Big Ben and Buckingham Palace ! and I got a black cab yesterday to Oxford street and did some shopping in Selfridges.....

Whats in the Selfridges Bag??????

Yummy marshmellow easter shake! how cute is that? it looks too good to eat! I had to buy it, In selfridges they have a huge food hall and candy area you could get lost in it.

& this little choccie bunny! I love Lindt chocolate its delicous! I also bought some jelly beans and a new pen.
OOOOOOOh and I got two bags for my birthday from Top Shop! the biggest Top Shop in the world is on oxford street and my fav bags "Pauls Boutique" are there! so my mum treated me to two for my birthday...........I was sooooooooo excited! Its difficult to tell you how much I love them without photos! I will have to show you on my birthday in a month! because when I got home my mum took away the bags and said "No photos.........you are not getting these until your birthday" eeek! I cannot wait!!!!
& I am totally into Photoswaps right now! I have just organized one at SISTV and I would love to do some more! having talented people scrap your photos then receiving the layouts in the mail is just the best! any one fancy a photoswap????? Email me off_the_wall_crazy_kitty@hotmail.com
xxxxxxx

4 comments:

Kara said...

Love the layout! Looks like your day was awesome.

Kate said...

LOVEEE your category stories page!! NYC is amazing isn't it!!

Stephanie Joanna said...

aaahhhh ... I love that layout! NYC is my favorite place too, I'm planning to move there as soon as I finish university. We should totally be roomies, our whole apartment would be a scrap studio! lol Great layout. :o)

Boriquaz said...

I love that LO. I don't live too far away from NYC but don't go there often, sad I know. I'm waiting for it to get warm it's just too cold right now. Fabulous pic of Big Ben, one day I'll make it to London to see it in person.