Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Updated Etsy Shop

I am sick today! argh I feel awful, I have been in bed all morning I had to go and post a package which nearly killed me! I feel all flu like and I have a fever, I am lying here with all the windows open and its 8oc outside.
I have updated my Etsy Shop today! with 4 sets of customised foam flowers and a new banner for my shop. I have been working on these flowers for a week but have not had time to put them in my shop! I will be adding more in the next week or so.


Here are a couple of photos from my 365 day self portraits on Flickr. My skull socks and a handful of M&Ms! I am addicted to M&Ms at the moment, even being sick today I still want to eat them lol.

I have been buying ALOT of scrap related stuff and vintage goodies.........I only have £40 ($70) in my account and we should be getting paid Friday! I will post some pictures of what I have been buying.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Your socks are adorable. There was a time when I had peanut M&M's every other day.. not anymore :) Good job on your flowers.

Ladybastard said...

hi honey!
I love this blog!!!
I'll add u to my fav ;)