Sunday, 17 February 2008

First Canvas Skull Style

I have had a creative day today! I painted my first canvas this skull I designed the skull myself after about 6 sketches I decided on this design. I am pleased with how it turned out. I am not sure what I am going to do with this Canvas yet. I created this layout of Roxie today! and guess what I used..........my kitty robot mushroom buttons! YAY they arrived yesterday! and they are even better in real life then they look in the photos! the colors are so bright and the detail is amazing!
My brother got the first series of Heros on DVD this weekend, and I have never seen it! (I know I have not lived right?) Its BRILLIANT! I spent all afternoon watching it and scrapping on the floor LOL, I have two more episodes to watch and my brother says there is so much in those two episodes! I might try to watch them tomorrow night after work.

9 comments:

WriterGirl said...

very awesome creations!!! those buttons are cool!

Amy said...

Oh I freakin LOVE the skull!! If you are going to sell it, let me know! I have some kittyrobot stuff on the way to me also, cant wait! Your work is awesome!

Lori said...

Love, love love your skull canvas!!!! You did GREAT!!!

socialbutterfly said...

your canvas is great!! and what a yummie kitty robot stuff!! have a nice day!!

Gail said...

The Roxie LO is gorgeous, love the way you used paint. The buttons are so cute. Must get some for my cat Molly!

Boriquaz said...

Great job on the canvas and love the LO's as always, great job!

TheresaK said...

Congrats on the DT!!!! Well deseverved.your stuff ROCKS!!

www.paperandcoshow.it said...

www.paperandcoshow.it

International Convention of Scrapbooking

Don't you know what it is?... come to discover it!!
3 days full of fun SCRAP with exceptional international teachers, many games, chatter and laughter! !
Aren't you registered yet? What are you waiting for?

Nessa said...

just added you in my "i love" list in my blog :-)