Thursday, 14 February 2008

Exciting News & Kawaii

Hey! I am feeling better, back to work today! only one more day until the weekend woohoo!

My foam flowers I put up on my Etsy shop are now sold out! I am going to make some more this weekend and I also have another idea for my Etsy shop so stay tuned for an update.

I have some exciting news, the wonderful Jodie has Etsy shop Kitty Robot has created a blog HERE to showcase her amazing products & has asked me to be a member of her Design Team to show what you can do with the cute creations she sells! The clay buttons are so bright and fun check out her shop! she is also selling a VINTAGE kit full of Kawaii goodies! Its all so exciting.

Speaking of Kawaii I created this layout for the Overlooked challenge my Kawaii tape collection, if anyone knows anywhere I can purchase some more to add to my collection please let me know?

I really like the new overlooked challenge, it challenges your creativity, really makes you think!

So today is valentines day.........blah lol another day for me.......except today at work everyone was trying to pair me up with a guy I don't even like.....just because its Valentines day!

Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Funkalicious Nikki!
Happy Valentines Day.

Ladybastard said...

totally adore it!

Nessa said...

i love your layout, really your rockkkkkkkkkkkkk

i love the kawaii world too! you can visit my blog if you can and i'll see it!!

the deco tape are so so cute,i love them too

take care and i love your blog

nessa

linda loe said...

oh this stape is gorgouse cute. I have no idea where I can buy it in the neteherlands. Can you buy on internet?
lsloter@xs4all.nl