Saturday, 16 February 2008

Clear Buttons

I have had a tub of clear buttons for AGES! now and have hand painted them, and put them up on my Etsy shop HERE for sale I really like the clear buttons with the bright colors, and you do not see alot of customised clear buttons around! I have also added some foam flowers!

I got my bonus yesterday WOHOO!!! I had major plans this morning for scrappy stuff but I have spent all morning on these buttons lol! and in a couple of hours I am off shopping.......to treat myself with my money! because as my friend said "Dont save it all.........you worked too hard for that bonus TREAT YOURSELF".

Happy Saturday xx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

cute buttons!! i added you to my fav shops! (my name is madamecupcake :P) love the flowers too! hope they sell like crazy girl! :)

Lesli said...

Awesome buttons - great creations!!! I love all the color!

TheresaK said...

LOVe those clear buttons!!!!