Saturday, 9 February 2008

Busy Day Ahead

Ok, the above layout just might be my new favourite layout that I have created........I don't know why......Its for today's challenge at Scrapping The Music. I had a different take on this challenge, I have been editing my photos alot lately and they are the same as the original just edited to make it look different. I stitched a border on this layout which I enjoyed.

I am posting a bit early today........8am because I am off to a football match Chelsea V Liverpool today WOOHOO! so excited! I am going with my dad who is also excited, its in north london though which is a couple of hours away, so I am going to be out from 11am till about 8pm tonight, the match starts at 4pm.
A layout I did last night, the scan came out rubbish........no matter how many times I scanned it! there is a shadow. the "same photo" layout scanned perfect! this is me in my new glasses. Funny thing is.......two weeks after I bought these my mum bought the same ones, not realizing I had bought them! we are so alike!
I have subscribed for 6 months of the Dozens kits! I think this one was made for me! packed with yumminess! I cannot wait to receive my kit!
Right thats my post I'd better get dressed for the big day ahead!

8 comments:

Aline said...

Beautiful layouts and the kit looks really good. Have a great Sunday!

stephanie said...

love the new specs LO. v funky

Patter Cross said...

Love all of the bright colors you use. Awesome work!

Cricket said...

fab layouts! Love the new specs, so cute!!

smiles,

Dayami said...

oooh loving it!!!

Boriquaz said...

Oh I love the Dozens kits. Great LO's. Hope the game went good.

EllePiggo said...

Gorgeous layouts Nikki! :)
Vanessa.

Nessa said...

i really love your style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love all your layouts!!!!!!!!!!
lots of friendship
nessa, from belgium
xoxo