Sunday, 6 January 2008

Weekend Of Scrapping


Weekends just fly by don't they? especially when your scrapping. This layout I did for the latest challenge over at Category Stories to do a layout about Toys. This cute little M&M dispenser is the best gift and toy ever! had to use some funky bampop for this layout.

This layout is for this weeks challenge over at Scrapping The Music. I used alot of elements in this layout. I was given a doilie at a resturant over Christmas and slipped it into my bag to use on a layout, the pretty patterns and the white of the doilie was perfect for this layout, I have cut it and arranged it at the top of the photo in a fan like effect

I also used bubblewrap stamping, hambly overlays, Ki lace cardstock, foam flower customised by me. Star stamps, and at the last minute came up with the idea of the little felt bird, I doodled and stuck on his eye, and made a speech bubble saying "please" because it never snows here in the UK so "Please Let It Snow".

7 comments:

Christa said...

What cute layouts!!

angel said...

you've got such a colorful and funky scrapstyle! love them!
xoxo

china59 said...

Very funky los !
I love how your bubblewrap stamping mimics the Hambly !

Jules said...

Love the layouts, great job! Love the colors.

Aline said...

Great layouts, thanks for sharing! :)

Gail said...

Great work Nikki - love the felt bird. Hope it snows for you!

Charin said...

Cute layout! :) Love the colors.
I have a friend that owns a business in London, I want to come there someday! :)