Tuesday, 29 January 2008

UP FOR A CHALLENGE??

You can win these goodies above and below, which includes some of my customised foam flowers, AC thickers, anime tape and memo papers, queen and co felt ribbon, buttons and I will also be throwing in some more ribbon. scroll down for details on the challenge.

  • Create a layout about something you or someone else close to you does daily,or what a typical day is like for that person/animal. My below layout I have scrapped about my 365 photo a day challenge. There are so many things you could scrap about.

  • Post a link to your layout on this post by Sunday midnight.

On Monday I will pick a winner at random. I will post a slideshow of every layout entered.

Have fun and be creative! here is my layout for inspiration.

9 comments:

Toni said...

Cute Stuff!

Shaunna :) said...

ahh! cool Nikki!! love that stuff -- will be working on this challenge for sure :D

Jill Deiling said...

COOL contest!! Im definitely going to have to give this one a try, love that rak!

Yvonne said...

Hi! Its my first time here, I am happy to see that I have found a new favourite! :-) I love your style! Great lo´s! I´ll be back for sure!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jodie said...

ohhh i hope i dont run outa time but im so gunna do this tonight :)
what a cute package and challenge!!

xx

Jodie said...

hey again hehe so a few hours later, and i totally did your challenge tonight, it was perfect cos i wanted to scrap but had no idea what, so the challenge was cool.

here is a linkto it!!!

xx

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2054/2238770187_4cac91ae55_b.jpg

how could i not enter when there is so much awesomeness up for stake.
fingers crossed!!

Jill Deiling said...

here's mine!!

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=68322&user_id=4037

Asa said...

Ahh, my first time here! I love your stuff! :D But too late for the challenge... hmpf. I'll be back! :)

Boriquaz said...

I'm so bummed I just discovered your blog and those goodies are too cute, I would have loved to have done your challenge. Oh well next time!