Thursday, 24 January 2008

Thursday Update.

I have been so busy this week, I am going out tomorrow night and then I have made myself a promise to stay in all weekend and scrap and have a sort through some things. I received my Rainbow Sushi collection today woohoo! I have put it away so I will not be tempted to scrap with it until the weekend, but I can almost hear it calling out to me "come and scrap with me, you know you want to" LOL. Here is a summary of news.
  • I have booked a 3 night holiday in Rome Italy, I am so excited, Italy is somewhere I have wanted to go for ages, and I love the culture of Rome.
  • I bought football tickets Chelsea V Liverpool for my dads birthday, we are going Feb 10th, I love football, my dad and I are big Chelsea fans, he always used to take me to see them when I was younger but now the tickets are so expensive we have not been in years.
  • I bought myself a printer, scanner, copier! Its a about time, Its too much of a luxury though, I have been using up all the ink on photos to scrap haha.
  • A friend who I have not seen in a few years contacted me, its so nice to have an email in my inbox from her, she has just passed her driving test and we are arranging to meet.

I will leave you with some of my 365 photos, I am on photo 40!


My new Skull jumper! I love Skulls.

Lace I bought last weekend its so beautiful.

This pretty storage box I bought from paperchase to store all of my stickers.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Such a cute jacket!