Thursday, 17 January 2008

Spice Girls Concert 2008

Its official the Spice Girls Rock! haha yep I am a geek I know. I went to their concert on Tuesday in London and they were brilliant! they are really slim and they still look and dance like they are 20! I hope I look that good when I am their age. We had a really good view of the stage. The atmosphere in the stadium was electric. The show was amazing even my mum who has been to hundreds of concerts said it was in her top 3 concerts she has ever seen.

This picture was "Stop Right Now!"

This is a great picture, they did this like Chicago the musical, they were behind the feathers at first. Every time Victoria Beckham sang everyone cheered! and we saw David Beckham sitting near the front. Mel C was by far the best singer! We were lucky that we live close to The Dome in London, the concert ended at 10.30 and I was home and in bed by 11.20.
I have just had my hair cut...........It really needed a cut, it felt so heavy and my fringe was so long, it feels much lighter and its got lots of layers and shape in it.
So its Friday tomorrow! Its been a really stressful week, I am looking for a new job, doing tests in agencies etc so I am going to have a relaxing weekend and lots of scrapping.


1 comment:

Aline said...

Glad to hear you had a good time there! Thanks for the photos! :)