Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Spending Spree.

Here is a little card I made for my mums Birthday which is on Thursday, she is the big 50. I keep telling her age is just a number, she still looks about 40 and she still feels young. I think 50 is the new 30 haha. Used Love Elsie, AC thickers, Foam flower from my Etsy Shop and doodles.

I received my credit card statement this morning.........wow did I spend alot in December! its not good, I have spent about £150 ($280) on Scrapping products EEEEEEEEK! how bad is that?

Here is some photos of some yummy stuff I have bought.

Some Urban Lily Secret Keeper Card! which have not arrived yet.

This rockin kit from The Dozens I am waiting for this to arrive too and I cannot wait to play with this kit.

There is so much I want to buy this month! I must stop the spending.

5 comments:

china59 said...

Thank Heavens I haven't received my card statement, cause, ahem, I think it mustn't be far from 150£ either...
But sheesh, don't tell anyone !

It's a lovely card you've done there, and yes, 50 is definitely the new 30 (hey, see Madonna ?)

Aline said...

I spent way too much in December, so stop for me too! :)
Beautiful card!

EllePiggo said...

Gorgeous work Nikki and congrats on getting published!! :)
I spent a bit too much in December too, arrghhh!!
Vanessa.

Gail said...

Congrats on your LO in SI! Looks fab.

shelly b said...

yikes! that's a lot on scrapping!! have fun!!!