Saturday, 26 January 2008

So Sad Trying To Be Positive

I had to make a post, I am so upset. My cat phoebe (above) was hit down by a car yesterday! a lady found her and put posters around our area and we phoned her up as we knew it was her. She told us what had happened to Phoebe and that she did not make it through. So you can imagine I was in shock and in tears before I went to work. Then at 3pm my dad called me to let me know some shocking news..........the lady had got it wrong, she was only unconcious she has NOT died. I went through so much yesterday, I am a big animal lover. We found out she is in a vets nearby, Phoebe has a broken pelvis and is going to have further scans and tests today!

I pray that she will make it through, she is only 4 years old. The vet said she will need care as it will take 8 weeks or more for her to get better. It is possible she might have kidney failure, which will mean she will need to be put to sleep, but the vet sounded positive.

Phoebe is not a really friendly cat like Roxie is, she gets anxious and jumpy but I love her so much, Fingers crossed she will be ok.

I have stayed in today, having major scrap therapy, 3 layouts created so far, and here is a sneak of my layout for tomorrows challenge at Scrapping The Music.

5 comments:

WriterGirl said...

what a range of emotions to go through in one day!! Sending positive thoughts that Phoebe is okay!

nancy said...

So sorry to hear about your kitty! I will cross my fingers for her to get better.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry about your kitty! I would be so upset if that happened to our Purrcules! I hope she will be ok and able to come home soon. (((hugs)))

Bridget said...

Awwww Nikki, sending lots of prayers and positive vibes for Phoebe. I hope she pulls through and mades a very speedy recovery.

angel said...

I am so sorry to hear this! I know how you feel! I am a huge catlover myself too (we have 4)
Sending you love, hugs and positive energy and thoughts for Phoebe!