Saturday, 19 January 2008

Saturday Thoughts

YAY! its the weekend! Its been such a busy week its nice to chill out a bit! I got up this morning and scrapped this layout for the latest challenge over at Category Stories This picture was taken before I had my hair cut, it was getting so long and heavy......and so hard to manage I really did have crazy hair! Used more of my Dozens Kit I love that kit! and also my new Dymo machine which I am getting used to!
This is a layout I did last week for fun, there were no challenges that caught my eye last week so I just went through my photo stash and picked up this cute photo of Roxie to create a fun girly layout.


I am still going strong with my 365 day project on Flickr, I am on day 35! go and join it its so much fun! here is my gallery please add me if your on flickr, I love seeing other peoples scrap projects and 365 day photos for inspiration. The picture above is of my new Pac Man PJs how cool are they???

This picture was my photo for last Saturday. Here in the UK you cannot get candy corn......I have searched everywhere, climbed mountains.......well mabe not mountains but I have climbed stairs to get my hands on some yummy candy corn. Last Saturday I had a look in my local "Sweets From Heaven" and they had some candy corn in their pic n mix! WOOOO! I was one happy girl! its funny how the little things can make you so happy.

This has turned into a long post, have a great weekend xx

5 comments:

china59 said...

Oww brilliant los ! And so fun ! I haven't had time to touch my dozens yet ! Gah !

toofclnr said...

oh man....i just LOVE your work! so colorful!!
Great new layouts!!!
and love the candies.. hehehe...
great job on your 365 project....i follow one, but can't keep up...so i am so proud of you...it will be worth it!!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Aline said...

Cool layouts again!! And I love your pyjamas!

a.l. clark said...

I am totally digging those pjs! Way cool!

ricanlaw said...

Your layouts are so much fun.