Sunday, 27 January 2008

Sad Day & Scrap Therapy

I would like to thank those who commented on my last post, you are all so sweet! your kind words really helped me last night.

I have some sad news. This morning the vets called us to say that the tests and scans have shown Phoebe cat has broken her legs and her spine as well as problems with her pelvis.........her spine cannot be fixed, I do not know how she survived the accident the poor thing. . The vet advised us that the best thing to do would be to put Phoebe to sleep as she cannot live! this morning, Phoebe passed away. I am so so sad and I am going to miss her so much! at least she will not suffer and be in pain any longer. Today little things around the house have reminded me of her and made me cry. Roxie kitten is all cuddly like she knows something is wrong!

I have scrapped alot this weekend, mainly to help me get through this.



I had the idea for this layout as soon as I opened my "Rainbow Sushi" Collection, Its four pics from my 365 day self portrait challenge on Flickr! I am hanging this on my wall to give me motivation to keep going with the challenge.

This layout is for the latest challenge at Scrap Mojo, I used my tag from the skull jumper as my "Trash" and attached it with a staple. I love this jumper and I used the Dozens kit for this layout.


Here is my layout for this weeks Scrapping The Music challenge, its Alicia Keys "no-one" I love this song so much, I used the lyrics "Everything is going to be alright" 2008 will be a better year for me than 2007. However after today's events I am starting to think it will be a bad year! Its only a month into the year I am sure things will get better.

CHECK BACK TO MY BLOG DURING THE WEEK, I HAVE A FUN PRIZE YOU CAN WIN!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Sorry to hear about Phoebe, Nikki. Always awful to lose a cat.

Jodie said...

im so sorry to hear about pheobe.
such a beautiful little cat, but she is hanging out with all the other cool pets of the world rockin out in kitty heaven :)

i LOVE your work its such fun and amazing, every piece.
u rock.

xx