Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Layouts For Mum

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I just hope 2008 is better than 2007......as last year was not a great year for me! this year will be better, I am making goals for 2008 and am going to create a layout to remind me of what I want to achieve this year.

It is my Mums birthday next week and I wanted to create her something special! I made her two layouts last year for her dining room which is summer colors orange and yellow, however she bought some frames which were not great with the layouts! so I have created these two layouts and bought frames to put them in so she can hang these in the dining room. The layout above is of my mum and dad and the layout below is of my brother and I.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, holiday is over *sighs* back to reality! I am going to look for a new job in London! that is one of my goals! I am actually dreading work tomorrow that I have this twinge in my stomach......I know not many people love their job but I should not be feeling like this!

I have just spent alot of scrapping supplies LOL this is what I get like when I worry about things buy lots!

5 comments:

Diane Dolan said...

Happy New Year to you. Great layouts for your mum. I am sorry to hear that you have to go back tomorrow. I have until Jan. 7th and am starting to get that panicked feeling. Don't get me wrong - I love my job, but I just love having all of this time to stay home and scrap and stay in my pjs for as long as I want. Good luck with finding a new job.

china59 said...

You can totally sign in on my "compulsive buyers" club ! Everytime I'm depressed, there goes the money ! lol !
I just want longer holidays too....

Well, anyway, awesome los for your mom !

EllePiggo said...

Two beautiful layouts Nikki. :) Happy 2008 and I hope you find a job that you will enjoy. :)
Vanessa.

a.l. clark said...

Totally cute pages, I also like the photo album you put together.

BTW, nice music list ;-)

Aline said...

Beautiful layouts and Happy New Year!