Sunday, 13 January 2008

I've Been Published.

So much to post about........so little time lol! I am going to see The Spice Girls in concert in London on Tuesday, cannot wait! I was about 9 or 10 years old when they were big in the UK and I still know all their songs and dances........sad I know.

I had a fun day yesterday, it started off like a normal day, took a shower, had some cereal then at 9.30am there was a knock at the door and Mr postman bought me a package! THE DOZENS KIT! wooohooo! It seriously rocks! and I was jumping around when I opened it up! I scrapped this layout yesterday afternoon, after I got back from shopping........where I bought alot of things, including a Polaroid camera! which I set up when I came home and took a couple of silly pictures with and created this layout with the kit and the photos.

This is my big news! I have been published in the UK mag Scrapbook Inspirations! Feb 08 issue! I did not know for sure it would be published then I received a couple of comments in my gallery and via email saying congrats on being published! I am kind of proud of myself........I am the kind of person who has no confidence and is quite negative about myself and for once I have done something that I feel I am proud of myself for. I scanned this copy of the page, its a layout of Roxie and I the first week or so that we had her! her eyes are so blue there like mine, they have gone yellow now!

I have so much to do today, chop vege for dinner, change bed, dust, sort out old clothes, and hopefully have time to scrap!

Have a great Sunday xx

7 comments:

Traci Keriazakos said...

Great job~ awesome layouts. Now get better! :)

Jessica said...

That's awesome Nikki!! Congrats! :)

Heather said...

thats really cool,congrats! I bought the mag yesterday and saw you were in it!

Lisa said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! I like the new layout too. Polaroids are fun to play with. :)

Aline said...

Hey, congrats on the pub, beautiful layout!

china59 said...

Woohoo ! Congrats for the pub !
Oh, how I wished I had received the dozens kit already ! Looks like a killer kit !

Jules said...

Congradulations!

I love your title in the layout above, that is halarious!