Saturday, 29 December 2007

New Etsy Stuff

Hello!!!!!! I have been a busy bee! I have just created a new blog header (see above). I had alot of fun making this!

I could not sleep last night so I made more Foam flowers for my Etsy Shop





There are 3 new sets of 6 and a set of 8 and a set of 4! go check it out here The flower borders would be great as a journaling border or any border on a layout!

I woke up at 4am and could not get back to sleep so I thought I might as well be useful and make these Funky flowers. As you can see on my blog header I have added a Funky Foam flower.

I feel on a role this morning, I might scrap some more!

EDIT: I have completed my Christmas 2007 mini-book I need to Edit a few more photos but will update showing the Mini-book ASAP.

1 comment:

china59 said...

I shouldn't be looking at these flowers any longer...must put money aside now that I've spent so much for Xmas !