Monday, 24 December 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I am already in the festive spirit eating lots of festive food and listening to Christmas songs!
Tonight I am having a meal with my family in a local resturant! its a 4 course meal. I have my hair in curls so my hair will go curly. I am taking lots of pictures as I plan on making a Chrismtas 2007 album.
For now I will leave you with some Christmas cards I made which you can win over at Scrapping The Music. All you have to do is comment on the post and we will select a random winner who will win Christmas cards created by us on the DT.










Once again have a fabulous Christmas, Love Nikki xx

3 comments:

Lori said...

Merry Christmas from a SISter!!!

Aline said...

Merry Christmas to you! :)
BEautiful cards!

Lisa said...

Your Christmas cards are great, love them!