Tuesday, 4 December 2007

DT CALL SCRAPPING THE MUSIC

As you all know I am part of an amazing DT at Scrapping The Music there is a a DT call for 3 new DT members! If you love music and want to inspire others make sure you apply! full details of the call is HERE I am really excited about the call! you will find out before Christmas if you have made it on the team!!!



This gorgeous tags came in the post yesterday morning! thank you to Elles Studio! I cannot wait to use them!

I have Friday off work! I am taking Roxie to be spayed! awww my poor baby! some might say she is only a cat but she is like a friend to me! I love her! and I feel guity leaving her at the vets to have an op..........however I think its better than letting her have kittens!

I might go Christmas shopping to Friday to take my mind off Roxie otherwise I will be worried, we get to pick her up at 4pm so she will have me looking after her the whole weekend!

1 comment: