Sunday, 30 December 2007

Christmas Mini Book 2007









Here is my Christmas Mini Book 2007! I bought this acrylic album a couple of months ago, it was waiting for a special purpose LOL. I took quite a few photos this Christmas and seeing as I have been on holiday from work until Tuesday I have had time to make this Christmas album! and wow its so much fun! I seriously wish I had more time to create wonderful things.




Here is a little sneak peak of a layout I have created for my mum for her birthday, she is the big 50 this January, and seeing as she has got what she wanted for Christmas I have put my scrapping to use and have created two layouts for her to put in the dining room, I already created two for her last summer but they seem a bit "outdated" all I need now is two frames in the right size........which will be a difficult task!

10 comments:

china59 said...

Owww cute mini !

EllePiggo said...

Ooooh, love the album Nikki!!! Its stunning. :)
Happy New Year.
Vanessa. :)
PS. Love your new header too.

Jan said...

Love your blog, although I almost jumped out of my chair when the music suddenly started, lol! Very cute mini album.

Lisa said...

So fun and colorful!

Bridget said...

That album is adorable! Glad you had a great Christmas, and hope your New Year is great as well.

angel said...

that looks awsome!
xoxo

Gail said...

What a great record of Christmas. Love your colourful scrapping style.

Heather said...

Love the christmas book! So colourful, a gorgeous keepsake! I really like your style of scrapping :)

Aline said...

Beautiful and bright mini, love this!
Happy New Year!

toofclnr said...

oh Nikki, that mini is amazing!!! just the inspiration i needed...i just pulled my acrylic out and was stressing over where to start!!! this is gorgeous!!!

happy new Year girl!!