Sunday, 9 December 2007

Bubba Ro

Thank you to all of you who have asked how Roxie is! she is! I tell you it was wonderful collecting her from the Vet! and she has not left my side since, she is sitting with me now as I type this. Roxies op went really well, she has had a big patch of fur shaved off........and as she is a long haired kitty it looks awful poor thing!!!

As soon as we let her out of her cage and into the hall she came out and woddled upstairs, she is so fiesty and a little fighter nothing gets in her way, she was eating normally within 10 minutes of being home, and she jumped into the Christmas tree about 6 hours after being home! so normal confident Roxie is back!!! yesterday she slept ALOT! and today she is much better. We take her to the vet for them to check everything looks ok tomorrow, but she is doing great.

As she has not left my side all weekend I decided to scrap a layout of Roxie and the title "Bubba Ro" is one of her nicknames, my printer stopped working again, so I have had to use a picture of her taken two months ago. I used Ki memories, Pop cluture collection! I love the paper line.

I have managed to get my hands on a Nintendo WII for Christmas! its a big craze here in the UK and we love fun interactive games in my family, so I bought it for everyone in my family as one present which is easier for me. We are going to open it the weekend before Christmas so 2 weeks time, cannot wait!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your beautiful colorful layout! Glad your lil kitty is okay.

angel said...

oh she's so pretty!! as is the lo ofcourse! colorful,loves it!
xoxo

Aline said...

Glad to hear she's ok, love the layout!

shelly b said...

Love this LO!! So colorful and fun!!

Jill Deiling said...

so glad to hear your kitty is doing well. the lo of her is adorable!