Thursday, 20 December 2007

365

I am taking part in 365 over at Flickr! the name of the game is to take a self portrait for every day of the year......it does not always have to be you face it could just have your hand or your feet. I really want to do my best to do this!!! I am hopefully getting a new Camera for Christmas, which will really help as my current camera is rubbish and its really difficult to edit photos with! here is my flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/19354004@N03/sets/72157603469667644/

ONE MORE DAY AT WORK THEN 11 DAYS OF HOLIDAY!!!!!!!! aaaaaaah I cannot wait!!!!!!! I booked time off as the office closes for a couple of days and I used two days leave so I end up having 11 days off! thats a result as I have worked so hard the last couple of months, trying to get a bonus! so I need the break!

How long do you all get off at Christmas?

Love Nikki xx

1 comment:

Jill Deiling said...

very cool! i know i wouldnt keep up with the 365 over at flickr, haha. youre so lucky you get 11 days off! I get ONE off, it sucks :P