Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Week Of Relaxation

All is good today because I have my new "Love Elsie" goodies, my first delivery arrived today, I am still waiting for my USA package but half of it is here WOOOO! and of course I jumped right into the stash and created this fun lo "Creative". I used pink a pink background and cut out the patchwork style squares from the Zoe pp and stuck them on individually. The foam flower is handmade available in my Etsy shop. I doodled buttons to frame the photo & ribbon to frame the jounaling.

I love how this turned out, my brother says this is his favourite of all my pages and is very creative. lol



This layout is for this weeks challenge at scrapping the music The challenge this week is the song "Best Days" go check it out!

My week off so far is going well, I am still recovering from my virus, but I managed a trip to Bluewater my favourite shopping mall, I bought a new top and kind of made the mistake of walking into a shop called "Hotel Chocolat" which of course is full of chocolate, and I spent some money on some rocky road and various other chocolate slabs.........I have such a sweet tooth.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG Your layouts are just amazing! LOVE them!!! LOVE the vibrant colors!

china59 said...

Owwww Elsie beauty ! These los rock !

Lene S said...

Your layouts are so cool! Love your style!

:o)

toofclnr said...

yipppppeeee for your new goodies...so jealous here...and looks like you are taking advantage of your week off for sure!! Enjoy it!!!

Lisbet said...

I´m a designer at K-JOI studios and I have been looking at your welldesign and most delicate designs layouts. I really would like to see them at the gallery because they are really great. So I invite you to K-JOI and post.

http://kjoistudios.com

If you also visit my blog I really want to link to you – but them I meed you to leave a comment there. I want to add you to my blog inspiration round.
http://www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Hope to se you both at K-Joi and my blog.

charlotte said...

I came to the "scrapping the music" blog while surfing the net. It looks great over there. And then I clicked at your link to see your work! And I must say: It's BEAUTIFUL! I love your style. So colorful and alive. Makes me smile! :-)

Have a nice day!
Charlotte in Denmark.

All Pink girl said...

Wow realy great layouts ,bright and funky ,Dawnx