Saturday, 24 November 2007

Warmth

YAY! my printer and scanner is all working again! every day I have got it working again it broke down again the next day.......but its been 3 days now and its still working.........so thats got to be good right? so I was able to print this picture of Starbucks Christmas Hot chocolate and scrap the above layout for this weeks challenge at Category Stories the challenge was "Warmth" and I had the idea almost automatically to do a layout of Starbucks hot chocolate. For me its "Instant Warmth" there is nothing better than being cold and buying a yummy hot chocolate from Starbucks to Warm you up.


Last night I went christmas shopping straight from work! it was manic, soooooo busy that I could not enjoy shopping, and thats a Friday night, I dread to think what its like Saturday and Sunday!


Lastly I received a parcel full of Ki memories new "Pop Culture" collection! I love it!!!!
Today I am cleaning the house, then going into the country to a farmshop to buy frozen chestnuts for our Christmas chestnut stuffing! they are already pealed and cooked, you just have to defrost and chop! so much easier! we have had stuffing gone wrong with chestnuts you have to peel and cook yourself!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Gosh, with all of your activities, I am surprised you are finding time to scrap. Love the last couple of layouts!

toofclnr said...

Love that layout nikki...i just got a white chocolate mocha from starbucks tonight and noticed the new fancy cups!!! Great idea for this page!!! :D

Marjolein said...

Great layout, I don't know Starbucks, but it must be as delicious as Tim Hortons French Vanilla:-))

Jill Deiling said...

awesome new layout! so exciting you got all the pop culture stuff, i want it so bad! hope youre having a great sunday!

Aline said...

Beautiful layout again!

EllePiggo said...

Fab layout.:) I love starbucks mmmmm, I'm into their creme brule lattes at the moment, oohh!!
Vanessa.

shelly b said...

yum..pop culture!