Sunday, 11 November 2007

A Couple Of Layouts & Scrapping The Music

Here is a layout I created today! I was in the mood to scrap a really bright layout, I feel down today because I have been off work all week and have to go back tomorrow, so to take that dread feeling away I scrapped! its the best therapy lol. This photo is of my brother and I years ago, its such a happy picture, we are drinking non alcholic cocktails! I used Hambly, KI memories felt flowers, foam flowers customised by me you can buy in my etsy shop. Buttons, Queen and Co felt, paint.
Here is my layout for this weeks challenge at Scrapping The Music we have an amazing prize, there will be two winners and two prizes this week! so exciting!
I used some of the lyrics to this weeks song in the border of the photo.
Hope your having a great weekend.

5 comments:

ScrapFairy said...

I love the layout, very bright. And I love the idea of the picture, I might have to do that with my boys and there milkshakes.

Lori said...

I love the lo!!!

Lovin' your pink Timberlands!!!!

Darlene said...

I love these LOs! They ar so bright and cheerful!

You're going om my blogroll! :)

Gail said...

That is certainly a bright LO but it really works. So cheerful and attention grabbing.

ricanlaw said...

Your layouts are so happy and fun. Love them!

Aleida