Sunday, 7 October 2007

You Make Me Smile


I can now share this layout with you! its my first layout as a DT member for Scrapping The Music challenge blog! this weeks song is "Bubbly"by Colbie Caillat. I knew straight away that I wanted to create a layout using the lyrics "You make me smile, even just for a while" which fits this picture of Roxie and I perfectly. I have used this picture on a layout before, but I believe that if the picture fits use it......Even if you scrap the same picture 100 times!!!

I used American Crafts new PP to create a bright happy fun theme, the three flowers I painted and added a brad to the centre. Used some Ki memorie Felt dots and rik rak ribbon and doodled border and letter stickers.

I said I would have lots of time this weekend to scrap but I have not LOL! so I got up at 6am to scrap a layout for next weeks STM challenge! because I have been painting my room all weekend! well yesterday I went a bought the paint and cleared my room, today I put the first coat on and its a cream/white color! nice and calm. I am going to add some chocolate accessories and I have bought two 12x12 box frames so I can put a couple of lo's on my wall! I am so excited!!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations on your DT gig...and LOVE your creation too! Have fun painting too!
Loves,
K

Joni (kix) said...

The song makes me smile and so does your layout! It's so much fun!

Lilian Schneider said...

Such a beautiful layout, love it!

ricanlaw said...

Your layout is so much fun.

Aleida F.