Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Sneaky Peaky

This is a sneak peak of my layout for next weeks challenge at scrapping the music. I made it a bit blurry to not give much away! but you can tell its a bright colorful layout.

I have next week off work and my parents are going to vegas, which means the whole house to myself WOOOOO! well Roxie will be here and Steven (my brother) but he will be at school until 3pm. That means lots of scrapping again WOOOOO!

I have a really bad cold, its more like flu as I am really achy, I had two days of work last month as I was sick so I cannot really go sick again..........just my luck, I go a year without being sick then I am sick twice in two months. I really struggled today I was closing my eyes at my desk and then jumping back into reality! I cannot wait till next week! freedom for one week.

I am have a little project I am working on, I have all the ideas I just need to do some shopping, crafting and then put it together. stay tuned lol!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

The sneak peek looks great!!

Have fun with all that scrap time you'll have!!

I had the achey cold on Friday too, I feel your pain, not fun!!

Aline said...

Hope you'll feel better soon, now you've got more scrap time. Great sneak! :)

EllePiggo said...

The sneaky peak looks fabby Nikki. Hope you're better soon and a whole week for scrapping..........YUMMY!!!

passion for paper said...

Hello, I am a reader of your blog... I have a new scrapbook challenge blog with a contest going on to win a prize pack and I would love for you to check it out. If you like it spread the word. Thanks for your time!