Sunday, 14 October 2007

Scrappy Sunday

I did not intend to do alot of scrapping this weekend..........but I kind of did LOL. I have been stressed and fed up at work all week and instead of worrying about Monday I scrapped.
The above layout "Funky Bag" is of my favourite bag! when I saw the bampop paper I just had to scrap this photo. I used paint to paint a rainbow like pattern to border the layout.
I stamped some stars, doodled the photo border, Used American Craft Thickers for the title, used Hambly rub ons and made a little flower out of Love Elsie Embellies.

This layout is of me in my PJ's haha. I love having lazy days! its normally sundays for me just chilling, scrapping and eating! I used bampop, doodled buttons, doodled journal box, AC thickers and some random ribbon from my stash. I also used some novelty stickers and cut a little anime character off some memos I have.


This layout is for this weeks challenge at Scrapping The Music
I hate how this scan turned out! it looks much better in real life..........no matter how much I editied it the layout does not look right.
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Your layouts are so much fun!

toofclnr said...

MY GOODNESS GIRL!! so jealous, you have been busy!!! and what amazing layouts, as always, i just LOVE your style and work! and also, love that pj shirt!! heh ehee...awesome! glad you got some scrapping done....

Marlou said...

what cool layouts!! your style is fabulous!!