Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Pulled For Pub.

WOW! so excited! I submited a layout of mine to the UK Scrapbook Inspirations Magazines readers gallery and I recieved an email saying they would like to publish the layout.

I am sending it tomorrow, however it needs to reach them by next Friday and due to the post strikes in the UK there is a posibility it may not reach them!
I am going to send it the fastest delivery so fingers crossed.

& they said sometimes not all layouts are published if they need more space in the mag! but hopefully mine will be shown!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Hi nikki,
i have just tagged you on my blog here it is:
http://scrap-delight.blogspot.com/
xoxo

EllePiggo said...

WOW this is brilliant Nikki - well done and BIG CONGRATULATIONS. I will look out for it.:)
Vanessa.

toofclnr said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Gail said...

Great news Nikki, hopefully the first of many!

EllePiggo said...

Hi again, hope you don't mind, I've tagged you, pop over to my blog to see what its about.:)
Vanessa.

All Pink girl said...

Good luck niki ,i hope it gets there in time .
your work is brilliant ,Dawnx