Friday, 12 October 2007

TAGGED

I’ve been tagged by Elle and Gwen

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. I cried today at work.........too much pressure, horrible managers and I am not paid enough.
2. I sometimes wake up at 5am and eat sweets or chocolate
3. I spend roughly £200 ($120) on scrapping supplies a month.
4. I have a phobia of feet
5. My dream is to work and live in New York for a year.
6. I sometimes sing into my hairbrush when a good tune is on the radio! and dance around in my room.
7. I was bullied at school and thought seriously about commiting suicide. I thought there was something wrong with me and did not realise it was the bullys with the problem.

I tag.

Tara
Gail
Shelly
Jill
Emma

3 comments:

shelly b said...

Great randoms! Thanks for tagging me...read my posts...they are all pretty random (it's how my mind works! ha!)

Gail said...

Thanks for the tag Nikki!

Rebecca :-) said...

Thanks for your post about bullying. I am starting a project to collect stories from people who have experienced bullying, designed to inspire children and teenagers who are currently undergoing bullying. My blog address is http://survivingbullying.blogspot.com
If you are interested, your input on this project would be great. Thanks.