Saturday, 20 October 2007

Bedroom layout part 1

My Jack and Abbey goodies came in the post this morning! YAY!!!! so at last I got to make a start on the two layouts I am framing in my bedroom. For those who do not know, I just decorated my bedroom Chocolate and Cream, and I am doing two 12x12 layouts to frame on my wall. I might do more in the longterm but I have not decided.

This layout "Yummy" is the first layout of the two that I did this morning, I baked these yummy cakes last weekend and iced them and decorated them with Smarties!

The technique I used to get the white dot pattern at the top of the layout was, I painted some bubblewrap and stamped down on the layout! I love how it turned out.

I am not doing anything this weekend! I'm not feeling very well so thought I might as well have a lazy weekend, scrap and clean and I am cooking pasta tonight.

2 comments:

shelly b said...

love the LO! haven't had a chance to play with all of the Love, Elsie!!

Gail said...

The bubblewrap effect is great...and those cakes look yummy. Hope you are feeling better Nikki!