Sunday, 2 September 2007

Unconditional

I have just completed this layout! of Roxie and I! I wanted to create a layout to show how much I love her! seriously she has bought alot of joy into my life. Sure she is naughty at times and very hard work but I have never moaned about her or said a bad word about her! I have learnt so much from her. She is very clever and cuddly and loves me just as much as I love her! I love watching her grow every day! she is learning new things everyday and being more daring!

I created a kind of circle, half of the circle I cut out flowers from Urban Lily pp, I jazzed this up a bit by doodling and adding brads and felt to the centre of each flower. The other half of the circle I have painted a rainbow like pattern, I love paint!

Lastly I doodled on the title! I might hang this one in my room!

1 comment:

Aline said...

Beautiufl layout and journaling! Have a great week!