Saturday, 29 September 2007

Saturday Randomness

Happy Saturday!!!!!!! A two packages arrived for me today! one was from Tracy! who has sent me lots of goodies! she really put some thought into what she sent me! Thank you so much!!!! (I shall send you a thank you email on Monday when I will let you know that I have sent your goodies).



The 2nd package was some buttons including clear buttons! I love to doodle on buttons so thought I would doodle some to send to Tracy! I used Black, green and red to coordinate them!

since making these I have just hand painted some buttons too! so thats my crafty thing for today!




I also bought these novelty cute stickers and badges which I am sooooooo using in a layout!!!! sorry for the rubbish photo! I tried to edit it and this was the best I could do.

Oh and I have just changed my blog colors! just added some fall colors, I will change it in a month to be christmasy! can you believe its october on Monday???? crazy!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

really love your blog!!!

Rachel Whetzel said...

lol I bought some buttons like that at Borders! I totally have the same thought about using them on a LO! Mine are Skull and Crossbones... Can't wait to see your LO on Scrapping the Music!