Friday, 21 September 2007

Read All About It.........Braceface Is Free!

I managed to create a layout with my Bampop collection! yay for me! especially as I am still Ill today, but ALOT better! I just feel exhausted and I just need to rest, I ment to scrap this morning but did not start till lunch as I had no energy. I nearly passed out when I completed this layout! but I did finish it, and considering I am ill I dont think it turned out too bad.

The layout is of me 5 years ago when I had braces (and thats my school uniform) I just had to scrap these pix with the Bam pop. The blue pp called out to me as it went with my school uniform, and I wanted a black background. I doodled swirly borders around the photos and used various alphas for the title. "Braceface is free" and arrow to show the before and after pictures.


I cut out those critters from pp and used foam dots to attach them to the page as this adds dimention and makes them pop from the page. The top critter looks like its shouting the title hehe. I then added a button border between the pp and black border and lastly used the pop frames to add journaling, and outlined the title.

Ok all HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: