Saturday, 22 September 2007

Purrrrrrrrrfect

I have spent this morning working on this layout for the OLW challenge! to use the word "Perfect", the first thing that came into my head was Roxie! and as cats purrr I wanted to change the title to "Purrfect" this adds my personal ideas and take on the challenge! I used Tinkering Ink PP, doodled border, Love Elsie ribbon, Bampop journal frame and Hambly overlay flowers. The title is AC thickers which I outlined and added little gems to.

The journaling reads... "This little Kitten has been called a Gremlin! but to me she is gorgeous, furry, friendly and a joy to have, to me Roxie you are Purrrfect!"
Its true she is perfect. People say Roxie looks different and does not look like a cat! which I think is not fear! I love her because she is unique, she is furry and so cute like a little bear! she is so loving and sweet, alot different to my other cat Phoebe who hisses at everyone, she is not friendly at all but she is what people would say perfect looking!

Well this layout is for Roxie my unique sweet and pretty little cat who is the best cat a girl could ask for!

No comments: