Sunday, 9 September 2007

Movie Star

I could not sleep this morning! I was up at 5am! stressing and worrying about work and what I have to remember to do on Monday! argh! I hate my job!!!!!!! I let Roxie out of her room, cleaned her tray and gave her some breakie. Then by about 6.30am I decided to scrap! you know when you are just in the scrappy mood? Roxie followed me to my room and I scrapped this layout "Movie Star" with roxie asleep on my lap the whole time LOL!!!!!!!!

This is a pic of me a few years ago when I visited Madam Tusauds in London! I love this pic of me and Marilyn Monroe wax statue. I used Ki Memories PP, American Craft Thickers, chipboard stars which I doodled dots on, scalloped card, buttons, painted dots around the layout and a doodle photo border.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Nicole Hinrichs said...

wow your lo is sooo amazing love the different papers, soo cool.
have a great day
nicole hinrichs

toofclnr said...

AWESOME!!!! love that photo and of course i LOVE how you scrapped it, full of fun and color!!!! have a great weekend Nikki!