Saturday, 15 September 2007

La Weekend

I am so glad its Saturday! I have had the most awful week! so much pressure has been put on me and I cracked on Wednesday and burst into tears at work! and I never cry at work! its just stupid! I seriously feel down, they do not appreciate what I am having to do.........and I am just not paid enough!

Scrapping this layout today has made me feel a bit better! isnt it amazing how scrapping helps with stress! I have been meaning to start scrapping my New York photos from 2006, this pic is of me on the window ledge of our hotel room, overlooking St Patricks and The Rockafeller Centre, gosh the way I have been feeling this week I wish I was there right now!

This morning I went to Bluewater a shopping mall to buy lots of fruit salads and a friend of mine who works in GAP gave me a 25% off voucher for this weekend, and so I bought a big comfy jumper!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

EllePiggo said...

I great LO Nikki, very funky. :) Sorry to hear you've had a bad week. Hope you enjoy your weekend and next week is better.

Nura Keif said...

Beautiful layout!! Hope you feel better soon!! ((Hugs))