Saturday, 1 September 2007

Daddy's Girl

I just realised I had not shared this layout here yet! I really thought I posted it!
This layout is of my dad and I when I was a baby! its such a cute photo! as there is alot of blue in the photo I wanted that to be the main color of the layout. I used SISTV "I heart candytown" paper and popsicle stick, stamps are safarass lass & I doodled in the centre of each. I wanted to keep this layout simple yet effective.

I love this 6x12 format! Its great for quick layouts!

Today is Saturday and I have spent most of this afternoon at the hairdressers having my hair colored! it takes forever at the hairdressers, I think I was there for 3 hours.

I am hoping to get scrapping tomorrow.

1 comment:

Aline said...

Love this layout, so beautiful .. the pic and the design! :)

Have a great Sunday with your 'new' hair. ;)